Tuesday 9 December 2014

These Nigerian Female Artist Would Act Unclad If The 'PRICE' Is Right (PICTURES)

Going Unclad for roles is not really part of our culture but due to the influx of western culture, few of our actresses have revealed their readiness to go Unclad in a movie once the remuneration is attractive.

LIZ DA SILVA- " I Can Act Unclad For N1b"
silva


Liz Da-Silva: Says she can’t act Unclad at the offer of N1 billion, in a recent interview where she talked about her Ankara Day project.

“If you give me a Unclad role that has something to teach people, and does not affect any culture and tradition, I will do it. That is why I am an actress. I don’t care what people might say or think about me,” she said.

According to her, her husband will never mind if she acted Unclad. “I am sure my husband will be happy about it if he confirmed by account is loaded. People should keep criticizing while I keep spending the N1 billion largesse from the role,” she added.

SYLVIA OLUCHY- " I Can Act Unclad Because My Body Is My Laptop"



An upcoming Nollywood actress, Sylvia Oluchy has revealed she can do anything on set.

”I don’t have any boundaries because my body is my laptop. Others have their laptops and files, what I have is my body and voice. Even the concept of Unclothedness, I don’t have any problems what so ever, but it has to make sense, if it enriches the story and is done tastefully, I mean sometimes you can see Unclothedness been done for a good reason, like in the west, they could take off their clothes to protest. Like I said, I don’t have problem with Unclothedness, I just want it to make sense,” Sylvia said.

QUEENETH HILBERT- ".I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right, Though Nigerians Are Hypocrites"


The very pretty actress responded thus in an interview:
*Would you mind acting seminude, or being specific, on pant and bra?

"I don’t mind, if the money is right, why not? The problem with Nigerians is that most of us are hypocrites. This same pant and bra is the reason some of them buy or rent Hollywood movies. What is wrong in someone being free, doing his or her job? Some actresses would want to act a role but they will be like, I don’t want to be criticized. I don’t believe in all that. I get a script and if it involves acting seminude, as long as it’s an integral part of the story, why not? If I decide to take up a seminude role tomorrow I know some people will not like it. I am not doing it for anybody to like it. I am doing my job. I am building my own profile. I don’t see anything wrong in acting in pants and bra.

*Are you not bothered that that might scare the guys away from asking your hand in marriage?

"Are you kidding me? Oh my God! A man that was meant for me by God will look away because of the controversies. Most of the time, 70 percent of the fame we have, comes with controversies. If there is no controversy then there is no fame. That is how it has been, whether Bollywood, Hollywood or Nollywood. If you want to be a celebrity, people must talk about you, good or bad, they are all controversies. If a man doesn’t want to ask my hand in marriage because of my controversial nature, he can take a walk. There are many guys out there so he can just take the door and create spacefor other people to come in. It is as simple as that."

UCHE OGBODO- "Yes, I Can Act Unclad If There Is A Lesson From Doing So


The light skinned actress responded in one of her interviews:

*So, you can act Unclad role?

"I can act any role. I am a professional artiste, if you give me a role that has todo with being Unclad and if it has a reason or it has something to teach that does not affect any kind of culture or tradition, I can do it. That is why I am an actress, and if I am able to do it and majority of people in the world love it, and I become a superstar, I don’t need to care about what minority think about me."

AMANDA EBEYE- ". I Can Only Act Unclad For $50m


The sultry actress told Punch:
* Can you act Unclad?

"I cannot act Unclad but like I have said before, if you pay me about $50m, I will. Please who is the first to pay?"

CLARION CHUKWURA- " I Can Act Unclad, Depending On The Context Of The Unclothedness"


The 50-year-old mother of one responded thus in an interview about baring it all:

*And is there a role you will never play?

"There’s no role I will never play. I am an actor and if that role has a message that I think makes sense for me to fathom, I’d play it.

*What if it borders around Unclothedness?

"It depends on the context of the Unclothedness. Is it a woman who went Unclad as a result of her mental state?

*If it was that, would you play it?

"If I see a message that is worthy of me passing, I will."

NSE IKPE ETIM- "I Can Act Unclad But Not For Money
On whether she can act Unclad, the actress had this to say:
“Acting Unclad is part of the job. Because Nigeria has not grown that much, I won’t do it because of that but yes, if it makes sense in the movie where a woman is killed in the water and she was dead and Unclad, there would be a body there, wouldn’t it? In that case, I’ll prefer to act and do my job. I will always do my job. But it will never be like if you give me this amount of money I will act Unclad. No, I won’t act Unclad for money.”

TESSY ORAGWA- I Can Only Act Unclad In Hollywood Not In Nollywood


The sexy actress responded thus in an interview:

*You look innocent, what would it cost foryou to go Unclad?

"Please, do not judge me by my looks, I could be crazy at times. I can act any part in a movie as far as it’s not a Unclad movie for my role determines what I do. As far as it’s not Nollywood, but I can go Unclad in Hollywood because I believe before Hollywood would request for such, they should have their reason for doing so. For Hollywood, I can go Unclad because the unclothedness would go with the story and there must be something that prompted it, but here in Nigeria at a point we lost it and portray Unclothedness without having stories going with it."

OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE- "If The Circumstances Are Right, I May Act Unclad

In an interview she granted one of the dailies in Nigeria, When she was asked if she had ever acted Unclad or would ever act Unclad, Omotola said:

"Not yet, but if the circumstances are right, maybe I will consider it. Never say never."

No comments:

Post a Comment